The added wireless setup option helps to make installations even easier than previous Gazelle variants.
Fewer Units Required
With a new 90° lens and higher resolution array, many installations can now be covered with fewer units.
With iBeacon™ compatibility, giving you more options for connectivity.
Wide Opening Capability
The wide opening coverage of the Gazelle has been improved on further, with Gazelle2 units now able to work together to cover entrances of up to 50m (160ft) continuously.
Thermal sensing technology preserves the anonymity of those that it counts, as no individual can be identified, while still delivering world-class analytics.
Irisys - Gazelle 2 - Thermal
- Thermal Kinetics based people counting, foraccurate data, collection that also ensures privacy
- Integrated Bluetooth and iBeacon capability • DualViewvideo auditing system toverifycount accuracy
- Coverage of entrances in excess of 160ft (50m)wide using the WideTrackerfeature
- Industryleading reliability
- Aesthetic mounting and housing options